Monday, December 08, 2008

I've been tagged by Vix

Thanks!!

The rules are I have to list 10 things I'm thankful for and then tag 5 other people. :)
I am Thankful For:
1) The Husband God has given me!
2) Our three olive plants aka: the Goons
3) CHC for Magoo (Christadelphian Herritage Colledge)
4) My amazing In-Laws (especially this week as it is another Deleware week!)
5) Fresh asparagus
6) "Wild and Wacky but Totally True Bible Stories" tapes
7) Starbucks kids Hot Chocolate (at $1.00 each you can take them for a treat!)
8) Being part of an amazing Ecclesia that really supports us young families
9) Living in a part of the globe where we can experience all 4 drastically different seasons (yes, i do love snow!)
10) The Kitchen Aid stand mixer that Hubby got me last year, we use it each and everyday and no longer buy bread!

OKAY...I tag the 4 followers of this blog and Anna: http://ccostello.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment! I did cover...sort of. I used a wide lace stretch headband I got from Garlands of Grace (it was called Katherine's stretch lace) and did a curly up-do with the rest of my hair.