Friday, November 19, 2010

It's time to celebrate that answered prayers of a wonderful couple and shower them and their adorable child with blessings!

I LOVE hosting events....don't you? I think it is in my DNA thanks to my Grandma! so tomorrow from 2-4 we will have a house full of lovely ladies.

Menu
Flower Sugar Cookies
Fancy Sandwiches Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Truffles
Veggie Sticks with Onion (to die for) dip
Scones with Jam & Cream
Coffee
Tea
Lemon Water
Have you noticed how expensive party decorations are....such a rip off! Usually we decorate with cheap flowers, but with the season being WINTER we are going for the easy and simple white & pink bunches of balloons, pink Toile on the table, Grandmother's china & crystal plates, tea service, etc. I had really wanted to do a favour of some sort, but even the smallest added up to a lot when there are 20 guests.
On that note, I'd better run, the fridge needs to be filled with goodies and the flours need a good scrubbing....and the children need to be played with.
God Bless

No comments: